YBhg Dato Fauzi Ayob, Pengarah Komunikasi Korporat & Strategik telah dilantik sebagai TIMBALAN KETUA PENGARAH PERBADANAN KEMAJUAN FILEM NASIONAL MALAYSIA (FINAS) berkuat kuasa 1 Februari 2016.
BIODATA DATO’ FAUZI BIN AYOB
Dato’ Fauzi Bin Ayob, a Malaysian, aged 55 yrs was appointed as the Deputy Director General, National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) effective 1st. February 2016. Prior to this appointment, he helmed the Corporate Affairs & Strategic Management Division as the Director.
He holds a degree in Bachelor of Mass Communication (Broadcasting) from University Technology of MARA (UITM); Post – Graduate – Certificate in Film & Television Studies, Derby University, United Kingdom and Master of Arts (M.A) In Video & Film, Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom.
Dato’ Fauzi has more than 25 years of working experiences with the Government of Malaysia in various sectors domestically and internationally.
To name a few are:-
1. Assistant TV Producer, Radio TV Malaysia (RTM) (1987-1989).
2. Assistant Director, Tourism Malaysia, Ministry of Tourism & Culture (1991-1995).
3. Lecturer, Faculty of Media Studies, University of Malaya (1995-2000).
4. Senior Manager, America & Europe Division, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE), Ministry of International Trade and Industry Malaysia (2000-2002).
5. Malaysian Trade Commissioner to Kenya, Malaysian Government Trade Commission, Nairobi (2002-2005).
6. Malaysian Trade Commissioner to Johannesburg, South Africa, Malaysian Trade Commissioner, South Africa (2002- concurrently).
7. Malaysian Trade Commissioner to Budapest, Malaysian Trade Commission, Embassy of Malaysia, Republic of Hungary (2005).
8. Malaysian Trade Commissioner to Los Angeles, Consulate General of Malaysia (Commercial Section) Los Angeles, United State of America (2009-2013).