ZALORA, South-East Asia’s fashion and beauty e-commerce leader, today announced the expansion of its mobile repertoire with the launch of its iPhone shopping app across the region (http://itunes.com/apps/zalora). The app launch follows the recent success of an award-winning mobile-optimized site – All in a string of innovations fuelled by investments as well as investor synergies.
[pullquote align=”right”]South-East Asia’s fashion and beauty e-commerce leader ups the mobile ante[/pullquote]
The iPhone app enables on-the-go shoppers to seamlessly navigate over 500 brands and 30,000 products across the apparel, shoes, accessories and beauty categories, adding yet another dimension of ease to an already convenient e-commerce offering. The ZALORA iPhone app enables shoppers to:
- – Receive push notifications on new arrivals and flash sales so that they are always in the know
- – Easily browse for a quick overview of product information, images, ratings and reviews
- – Add items to cart and infinitely save them for later (*as long as the app is kept active)
- – Pick from multiple payment methods – Credit Card, PayPal, Cash-On-Delivery
In addition to these shopping features, the ZALORA iPhone app also provides a richer mobile shopping experience – It uses the built-in capabilities of the Apple iOS to create engaging native animations such as with the ‘add-to-cart’ action. The app also manages to cater to all ZALORA markets despite each e-store’s localized ZALORA product collections, by routing shoppers to the fashion and beauty catalog for their respective locations.
“The launch of the ZALORA iPhone app represents a milestone for us in taking mobile yet another step further”, says Michele Ferrario, Regional Managing Director, ZALORA South-East Asia. “We are confident that mCommerce can help us grow our market share in the online shopping sphere, particularly so in South-East Asia – A region with an already high mobile penetration and still even more potential for higher mobile reach as its telecommunications infrastructure develops exponentially.”
The use of the ZALORA mobile app is available free of charge to all iOS users from the 25th of April 2013 onwards. All new ZALORA App users will get an introductory 25% discount voucher exclusively and purchases using the voucher in the period of 25th April 2013 to 27th April 2013 will stand a chance to win 1 of 3 iPads.
Shop now with ZALORA!
ZALORA Malaysia (http://www.zalora.com.my) is the fastest growing online fashion shopping mall in Malaysia. ZALORA Malaysia is part of ZALORA Asia group with Southeast Asia regional presence in Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Hong Kong. It is rapidly becoming increasingly popular in Malaysia through its great services and extensive product catalogue.
ZALORA Asia’s founders include local and European investors with highly successful online e-commerce sites around the world, such as Zalando (Europe), The Iconic (Australia), Dafiti (Brazil), Groupon.com, Lamoda (Russia), Locondo (Japan), Jabong (India) and many more.
WHAT MAKES ZALORA MALAYSIA UNIQUE?
• 500+ local and international brands, 30,000+ products across various categories such as womenswear, menswear, sportswear, kidswear, traditional wear, beauty products, and lifestyle products.
• FREE DELIVERY Available in Malaysia and Brunei*.
• FREE 30 Days Return Policy.
• Phone Order hotline at +60(3) 2382 2208.
• Secured payment methods such as Credit Cards (Visa / Mastercard), Paypal, Online Bank Transfer (via iPay88 for Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks, MEPS, etc) and Physical Bank Transfer (bank deposit).
• Cash on Delivery (COD) option on selected brands for Klang Valley only.
*Term and condition applies.
Look us up at