MAXIS IPHONE 3G LAUNCH KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE
20 MARCH 2009
Matthew Willsher, Maxis Chief Marketing Officer (L) and Lai Shu Wei, Maxis Head of Product Marketing (R) with iPhone 3G from Maxis.
1) Maxis launched iPhone 3G today to members of the media and pre-booked customers. The event was held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
2) From 20 to 22 March, pre-book customers will be able to collect their iPhone 3G at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Walk-in customers will be directed to a venue at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre where they can pre-book.
3) From 23 to 26 March onwards, other pre-book customers can collect their iPhone 3Gs from pre-selected locations nationwide. For a the list of locations, please visit www.maxis.com.my/iphone
4) Other walk-in customers may purchase their iPhone 3G:
From 23 March onwards from Maxis Centres in the Klang Valley
From 27 March onwards from all Maxis Centres nationwide
5) iPhone 3G from Maxis comes in the 8GB (available in black only) and 16GB models (available in black and white).
6) iPhone 3G is offered to Maxis customers with specially designed voice and data plans which come with 6-month, 12-month or 24-month contracts.
Photos Chong Chee Hong, the first Maxis customer to receive iPhone 3G (third from L), posing with promoters of iPhone music applications.
Ads iPhone 3G