With travel coming back in full swing, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort has announced a variety of exclusive deals in conjunction with Malaysia’s biggest travel fair, MATTA Fair, happening from 9 – 10 April 2022.
With our all-time favourite promotion, Malaysian residents can get an automatic upgrade to Annual Pass when they purchase a full priced day ticket. This special offer is applicable for all pass types, including single (Theme Park), double (Theme Park and SEA LIFE) or triple (Theme Park, SEA LIFE and Water Park) park access. Guests who wish to purchase a Triple Park Annual Pass will receive an exclusive 10% discount available only at the fair. At the fair, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is also offering attractive accommodation deals to provide families a one-stop LEGO holiday experience.
With the price for one day, families can now plan unlimited holidays any time of the year at Malaysia’s favourite resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® DNA of building imagination and creativity through play while creating life-long memories with their loved ones.
Fans who cannot make it in-person at the MATTA Fair can still enjoy LEGOLAND’s promotions online for a limited time, including a 30% off on any Day Ticket and special LEGOLAND Hotel deals on LEGOLAND’s official website (https://www.legoland.com.my).
“MATTA Fair is a great platform for our guests to get the best deals for their holiday. We want to continue rewarding Malaysians with even better value, making their travel memories worth every dime they spend, especially with the Annual Pass. It also provides families the time and opportunity to explore the many undiscovered gems of Johor all year round. We welcome fellow Malaysians to attend this year’s MATTA Fair and start planning their holiday with us,” said Thila Munusamy, Director of Sales & Marketing at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.
“At LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, families can enjoy our end-to-end offerings from LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, SEA LIFE Malaysia as well as our LEGOLAND Hotel. What makes us the ultimate family destination in the region is that at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, there is something for everyone,” Thila added.
Deals for The Ultimate Family Holiday
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will also be offering MATTA Fair attendees the following promotions:
- 10% discount on Triple Park Annual Passes, giving guests access to the Theme Park, Water Park and SEA LIFE Malaysia for one year.
- 35% discount on one-day tickets*
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort Family Bundles:
- 2D1N stay at LEGOLAND Hotel themed rooms inclusive of RM100 meal vouchers for RM599
- 2D1N stay at LEGOLAND Hotel premium rooms inclusive of RM100 meal vouchers for RM699
- Happy Hour at LEGOLAND Malaysia Booth
- MATTA Fair attendees will get exclusive LEGO® gifts when they spend RM300 or more.
365 Days of New and Unique Experiences
Families heading to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort can look forward to seeing many new attractions and activities such as:
- Planet LEGOLAND – Planet LEGOLAND, LEGOLAND Malaysia’s latest attraction, is an immersive build experience that encourages children and their parents to unleash their imaginations by building, unbuilding, and rebuilding the world of their dreams with, of course, LEGO bricks. At the attraction, guests will be greeted a six-foot wide LEGO globe, built out of more than 200,000 bricks, waiting for their creations.
- The LEGO Friends LIVE Performance – Guests can meet their favourite LEGO Friends characters from the popular TV show, LEGO Friends. This revolves around the everyday lives and unique personalities of Olivia, Emma, Stephanie, Mia and Andrea in Heartlake City. The girls make a daily appearance at the LEGO City Stage for a 20-minute high-energy show where guests are invited to dance and sing along! After every show, the girls always make time to meet and take photos with their new friends at a meet-and-greet session. Fans can catch the show every day for 4 sessions exclusively in LEGOLAND Theme Park.
- SEA LIFE Malaysia – The interactive aquarium gives families an up-close marine experience with magical storytelling, interactive displays and a hands-on encounter. Families can meet LEGOLAND’s newest marine friends and learn about the importance of conserving their natural habitats.
MATTA Fair attendees can purchase LEGOLAND’s special promotions at MATTA Fair 2022, Hall 4 booth 4006 – 4007 from 9th – 10th April at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur. Attendees who drop by might get a chance to meet their favourite LEGOLAND Mascots who will be making appearances at the booth throughout the day.
For the latest update on promotions and activities, stay connected via LEGOLAND®’s official website, Facebook, and Instagram.
*Customers who wish to enjoy the annual pass upgrade will have to top-up the difference between the discounted price and the original price.
About LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort brings together a LEGOLAND Theme park, Water Park Hotel and SEA LIFE in one LEGO® themed location. It is the ideal family holiday destination with more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions. It is the first of its kind in Asia that offers comprehensive adventure, education and fun for either an action-packed day trip or a short break destination ideal for families with kids aged 2 to 12 years old.
The Theme Park is divided into eight themed areas containing thrilling rides, exciting LEGO workshops, awe-inspiring Miniland where Asia’s interesting landscapes, countries and landmarks are recreated in miniature made with more than 30 million LEGO bricks. The Water Park is the largest LEGOLAND Water Park in Asia which features 20 unique slides, waves, wade pools, interactive water-play structure and Build-A-Raft River.
LEGOLAND Hotel Malaysia is the first LEGO themed hotel in Asia. Choose your preferred theme room at a hotel all equipped with LEGO theming elements, giving you choices to be trained like a NINJA, playing pirate, commanding a Kingdom or embarking on an adventure option. All rooms include a king- sized bed for parents and a separate private sleeping area for 3 kids. Participate in our in-room treasure hunt activity and stand a chance to win cool LEGO gifts.
SEA LIFE is the world’s largest international aquarium brand with more than 50 outlets in the world and it is the latest addition to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort. This attraction will immerse all guests in an intimate and interactive journey underneath the waves. All visitors will have chance to enjoy up-close experiences with sea creatures and be inspired to learn more about our blue planet’s invaluable natural marine assets through magical storytelling, interactive displays and hands-on encounters. SEA LIFE Malaysia has more than 25 display tanks in 11 habitat zones featuring 13,000 amazing sea creatures. The Malaysian Rainforest is one of the unique exhibit zones featuring local creatures in Malaysia. Don’t miss this special zone where you can never find it in other SEA LIFE attractions.
About Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin operates 139 attractions, 23 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its millions of visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its employees. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.