Spotify, the world’s most popular music streaming service, launches today in the Philippines on mobile, tablet and desktop. Mabuhay!
Available to all Filipinos today – Spotify gives you:
• An unbeatable music experience: listen to whatever music you want, whenever you want, on any device. Discover, organise and share. Offering amazing audio quality of up to 320kbps and with a brand new design, playing your favourite music never looked and felt this good.
• Unrivalled music access: over 30 million songs at your fingertips and updated daily, mixing global hits with one of the most extensive OPM catalogues available. Check out music from your friends and favourite celebrities. Add in our unbeatable music discovery and organisation tools and Spotify has all your music needs covered.
• Play your way: Download the Spotify app and listen to any song, album or artist, on any device, for free. Shuffle play on mobile or play any song on tablet or desktop.
Alternatively, upgrade to Spotify Premium for P129 per month and enjoy the ultimate music experience: download and listen to you music offline, fully on demand, without ads, in highest quality audio.
Mabuhay Philippines. Spotify here.
• The best free music experience in the history of the smartphone – available now
• Instant access to over 20m songs – the artists you love, the latest OPM hits and a world of music discovery
• Globe Telecom customers to get Spotify Premium with new GoSURF mobile plan
Spotify partners exclusively with Globe Telecom
Spotify has also teamed up with Globe Telecom as its exclusive telecommunications partner in the Philippines to offer all 38 million Globe Postpaid, Globe Prepaid and Tattoo-on-the-go Prepaid subscribers free access to Spotify through the telco’s new data plan, GoSURF.
GoSURF gives customers mobile internet access together with Spotify for as low as P10 a day. Even better, streaming music on Spotify won’t touch your default data allowance across all GoSurf plans!
Rolling out on April 13, Globe Telecom Prepaid subscribers can register to GoSURF10, which gives access to both 10MB of dataplus Spotify for 24 hours.
Postpaid subscribers can choose from a variety of offerings, from GoSURF 299 with 700MB of data valid for 30 days including Spotify Premium, up to GoSURF 999 with 5GB of data plus Spotify Premium.
“Spotify takes music enjoyment to a whole new level,” says Sunita Kaur, Director for Asia at Spotify, adding: “Music fans get instant, unlimited access to 30 million songs including all the best OPM hits all for free across all your devices, plus Spotify looks and sounds fantastic. And best of all, soon Globe Telecom subscribers can enjoy the ultimate music service powered by Spotify with their new data plan, GoSURF.”
Globe, the leader in innovative breakthrough offers, in partnering with Spotify strengthens its vision to provide an enriched online experience and access to free online content.
“Globe customers will have music to discover right at their fingertips with Spotify, and sharing music with all their friends is just but a click away,” says Peter Bithos, Chief Operating Advisor at Globe.
He adds: “With its comprehensive music catalogue and features such as playlist creation, music discovery and offline mode, Spotify gives us a new and exceptional way of listening to music. Coupled with our GoSURF plan, our customers get to enjoy the best of both worlds; consumable mobile internet to do the things they love plus 30 million songs to listen to and share, all for free.”
Spotify is the biggest music service of its kind globally, with over 24 million active users and over 6 million paying subscribers. For more information or to start using Spotify, visit www.spotify.com or check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/spotify.
About Spotify: Spotify is an award-winning digital music service that gives you on-demand access to over 30 million tracks. Our dream is to make all the world’s music available instantly to everyone, wherever and whenever they want it. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage and share music with your friends, while making sure that artists get a fair deal.
Spotify is now available in 56 markets globally with more than 24 million active users and over 6 million paying subscribers.
Since its launch in Sweden in 2008, Spotify has driven more than a billion US dollars to rights holders. Spotify is already the second biggest source of digital music revenue for labels in Europe (IFPI, 2011) and the biggest and most successful music streaming service of its kind globally. www.spotify.com