Dream Cruises Enhances ‘The Palace’ To BE THE FIRST ASIAN ALL-INCLUSIVE “LUXURY CRUISE SHIP WITHIN A MEGASHIP”
Dream Cruises, Genting Cruise Lines’ luxury cruise brand, has announced a collection of new benefits and services to enhance the travelling experience of guests in its exclusive enclave, ‘The Palace’, to further align the brand as the Asian equivalent of international all-inclusive, high-end cruise lines.
“Inspired by our international, luxury sister brand Crystal Cruises,
“The Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line in the world”, Dream Cruises’ ‘The Palace’ concept delivers our Asian equivalent to this acclaimed level of cruising,” said Mr. Thatcher Brown, President of Dream Cruises.
“Sophisticated Asian guests desire the excitement and energy of a large megaship but also demand the privacy and intimacy of their own exclusive facilities and Dream Cruises’ response was the creation of ‘The Palace’, the perfect solution featuring an “Asian Luxury ship within a Megaship” concept across our fleet. Combined with the confidence and elegance of international hospitality standards, ‘The Palace’ will provide a luxury vacation experience unlike any other.”
Well received since its introduction on Genting Dream and World Dream two years ago, ‘The Palace’ is a “ship-within-a-ship” concept with nearly 10,000 square metres of suites, private restaurant, gym, sundeck, swimming pool and other facilities and featuring priority embarkation, exclusive dining, dedicated butlers and additional comprehensive services. In response to demand and ease of reference that ‘The Palace’ should be the Asian equivalent on par or surpassing international high-end cruise lines,
‘The Palace’ will now feature an all-inclusive luxury experience with 5-star Asian food and beverage offerings in addition to other privileges found on international high-end cruise ships.
‘THE PALACE’ FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• ‘The Palace’ features a pro-rated 25,000 gross tons of space within the approximately 151,000 gross ton Dream Class ships for a space ratio of over 80 gross tons per passenger, one of the highest space ratios in the cruise industry
• All-suite accommodations highlighted by approximately 150 luxury suites with access to a private restaurant, lounge, bar, gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, children’s area and other
• A 1 to 1 crew to passenger ratio for ‘The Palace’, also one of the highest in the cruise industry
• Flawless personal service and attention to detail, including 24-hour butler concierge service
• All-inclusive luxury fine dining featuring creative Asian and Western menus offering a wide selection of attractively presented herbal soups, seafood including abalone, bird’s-nest desserts and other delicacies all created with highest-quality ingredients
• All-inclusive branded premium teas, coffees, wines, champagnes, whiskey and other beverages
• Finest-quality bed linens, duvets, towels and bathrobes by FretteTM
• High-quality toiletries including Etro products
• Free shore excursions, movies, music and other services
• Priority embarkation and disembarkation at homeports and destinations
• Priority access to shows, restaurants, spa and other services
• Complimentary pressing service
• Complimentary welcome on board mini bar beverage and snacks
• Welcome on board surprise and delight amenity
• Fresh Flower arrangement in the room for Palace Villas and Penthouses
• Complimentary standard package Internet access throughout the cruise
• Complimentary city shuttle transfers (for eligible ports of call)
• Private shore excursions arrangement for fee
• Palace pre-programed phone to request butler concierge service with the touch of a button
To further enrich the travel experience, new services and benefits in ‘The Palace’ will span food and beverage to activities and entertainment and shore excursions, delivering a holistic suite of privileges to discerning Dream Cruises guests.
NEW SIGNATURE PALACE BENEFITS:
• All-inclusive set meal entitlement at available specialty dining restaurants during meal-times
• Enhanced all-inclusive Seafood Buffet selection in ‘The Palace’ restaurant during all cruises
• Complimentary Premium Beverage package at all bars and inclusive restaurants
• Exclusive Palm Court “Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party” with Officers
• Crystal Life Café – Expanded Healthy Breakfast and Vegetarian Lunch Options
• Dedicated Palace Kids’ Program, for Palace children 2yrs to 12yrs old
• Dedicated “Connoisseurs Circle” Bespoke Enrichment Program of talks, events and activities including complimentary well-being and fitness classes
• Complimentary choice of selected Palace shore excursions or general shore excursions per port
Since Dream Cruises premiered its first ship two years ago, the brand has garnered numerous international accolades including “Best Cruise Line – Cuisine”, “Best Cruise Line – Entertainment” and “Best New Ship: World Dream” at the Travel Weekly Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2018, Star Performer Top Ten rating for Genting Dream and World Dream in the Berlitz Cruising and Cruise Guide 2018, Best Cruise Operator at the TTG Travel Awards 2018 and placing in the top 5 mid & large class cruise lines in the Conde Nast Traveller The Gold List 2018.
Enjoy flawless personal service and attention to detail, including 24-hour butler concierge service
Indulge in the dedicated “Connoisseurs Circle” Bespoke Enrichment Program of talks, events and activities including exclusive wine tastings
For more information about Dream Cruises and Explorer Dream, please visit www.dreamcruiseline.com.
About Dream Cruises
Genting Hong Kong, through the Genting Group, brings more than 50 years of experience in the hospitality service and 25 years’ of Asian cruise industry experience in creating its new, luxury cruise line, Dream Cruises, which officially launched in 2015. Purpose-built for the Asian market, Genting Dream, the first ship of the fleet, debuted in November 2016, with her sister ship World Dream joining the fleet in November 2017, offering guests the highest levels of service and spacious comfort in the region.
Accommodations in the Dream Class ships reflect both size and choice for travellers with the majority of staterooms featuring private balconies and connecting rooms catering to extended families and groups.
With the finest Asian and international dining, exceptional service, enthralling entertainment and inspirational experiences, Dream Cruises aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea. Dream Cruises aims to be a pacesetter in the cruise industry globally, meeting the needs of the ‘emerging generation’ of confident, independently-minded and upwardly-mobile Asian travellers and families. Dream Cruises offers inspirational journeys, which are Asian at heart and international in spirit.
‘The Palace’, a luxury “ship within a megaship” featuring a space ratio of 80 gross tons per passenger and 1 crew to 1 passenger service, is the Asian equivalent to the best all-inclusive international luxury cruise lines. ‘The Palace’ features approximately 150 suites with its own exclusive sundeck, swimming pool, gym and other facilities and all-inclusive luxury Asian menus, beverages, butler service, excursions are also included in the cruise fare.
Dream Cruises has the youngest and most modern fleet of “Made in Germany” cruise ships, with the highest quality and reliability and best marine design standards. Manned by North European officers and a well-trained crew, Dream Cruises benefits from the legacy of Genting Cruise Lines’ uncompromising safety culture of the last 25 years.
Since its launch, Dream Cruises has been recognized as one of “The Top 10 Large Resort Ships” by the 2018 Berlitz Cruising and Cruise Guide; “Asia’s Best Cruise Ship” by the 2018 Asian Cruise
Forum, “Best Preferred Cruise Brand for Families” by the Global Times, “Best New Ship” by the 2017 Travel Weekly Asia and many more – the most awards received by any cruise line in Asia.
Explorer Dream, to launch in April 2019, will further fuel Dream Cruises’ global aspirations. Production has also started in Germany on two new Global Class ships that will join the fleet beginning in 2021, highlighted by more new facilities and advanced technological features. Each Dream Cruises ship bears the “Made in Germany” mark, a country known to produce the best quality products in the world, including cruise ships.